What I see and what I think about it.

Saturday 2 February 2008

In the beginning was an empty page

Well, I have spent a good view hours moving things around, deciding whether I like spots or other backgrounds, hunting down family piccies and then I looked at the finished product and realised there was this big gaping hole. And then the truth dawned. The whole thing was not about layout at all but a chance for me to write stuff down and maybe for people to read them.
That was the point when it all became a bit daunting (how long does it take until someone reads your blog and does/should it matter anyway?). So I had a little post lunch nap while the girls where resting and Nick was in charge and tried to think of something to say.....
More on that later I think!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello! I thought I'd leave a comment just so you know someone's been reading your new page! Is looking good! :o)
Lilla X

Anonymous said...

Starting is always the most difficult part and you've done it -and the dots are great! So too are the pictures of the gorgeous little ones! Not that I'm biased, of course.

Anonymous said...

Hi, Amy, We've read and enjoyed your very first blog. Looking forward to further entries. Now you've begun you must carry on! Fill those empty pages! xxxxx

Anonymous said...

By the way, I loved the photos of my lovely son and lovely granddaughters, but where's one of my lovely daughter-in-law? Next blog? :) xxx

Anonymous said...

Cheeky pictures. Speaking of cheeky ... I wonder if this link to Baby in a Tum will work:
Baby Page for free

Anonymous said...

Well done Amy!!! Your personality is shining through. Lots of love and see you soon.
Craig X