What I see and what I think about it.

Thursday 20 March 2008

My stories

I have been pondering whether to put some of my stories on this blog and have decided to go for it! A friend said that I should save them up and get them published but to be honest I just want people to read them.

Before they go up I wanted to say that if you like them enough to want to share them with others then you may. But please consider the following 2 things:

1) Please let me know. This is mainly just so I know!
2) Please make it known that it was written by be. Either verbally (if it is being read) or written (if it is in writing).

Having written this it sounds a bit vain. But I wanted to set out the parameters from the start. I can also link future stories here so I don't have to repeat myself.

Most importantly I hope you enjoy them...

No comments: