What I see and what I think about it.

Wednesday 9 April 2008

Tilly's hair update

Just wanted to let you all know that I took the plunge and trimmed the back of Tilly's hair. It looked very odd being so short at the front and long at the back so I have taken it as short as it will go and added a few layers. Although it still looks a bit...er... different. It no longer looks quite so eccentric! I will try and add some photos soon!
On the plus side Martha has learnt a big lesson - that only mummy cuts Tilly's hair! Thank you for all your lovely comments, I'm glad we keep you amused! If you would like to have your hair cut buy Martha then I have to warn you that as she is unique in her styling the fee is quite high! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You tidied Tilly's hair so well with all those layers at the back that I thought you'd had it professionally done! Now we know where Martha gets it from! :-) xxx