What I see and what I think about it.

Thursday 13 November 2008

Poorly

I have been ill. It was either a tummy bug or IBS that gets me sometimes. Either way I am well on the mend now. And I can only see it as a blessing (odd that). I really do believe that "all things work together for good". I have been so blessed with a fantastic husband who constantly puts us all before himself (and work). He stayed at home and looked after the girls so that I could rest and get better.
The other way it has been a blessing is that today, as I have no energy at all, I have put all those thing I "have" to do on hold. I have spent a really lovely morning with Tilly and Evelyn just playing on the floor and reading stories. It has been really lovely. And I think we have all benefited from some chill out time. My to-do-list has only 2 things on it today and one of them was writ ting this blog! The other was to change the CD's in the car, which I have also done. So all in all being ill was not nice at all (and I pray that my girls don't catch it). But the end result has been a blessing. I need to get down on the floor to play more often without illness dragging me there.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad you're on the mend. Funny isn't it how sometimes God has to find ways to make us stop and rest. I know I'm not very good at listening to his hints sometimes! xxx