What I see and what I think about it.

Thursday 6 November 2008

Has it really been that long.

I haven't written anything here in 2 months. That is what having 3 children under 5 will do to you. Life has massively caught up with me over the last couple of months and I seem to be constantly busy. A good day at the moment is when I realise that the washing baskets aren't over flowing. A bad day is one where I get to the end of it and am amazed that I haven't lost one, if not all, of my children along the way. But I am going to try my hardest to make some time for some quality (well, i can hope) blogging. Because I have missed it. I have had a lot to say and not much time to say it in.

Here is a little catch up:
Evelyn: Is now 3 months old. She has started taking an interest in the world, which is simply lovely. She smiles a lot and loves her sisters talking to her. She is also sleeping well, normally from 7pm-10.30pm then I feed her and she goes back to sleep till about 5.30am but I don't feed her till about 6am. So not too bad really. She has had lapses but I am hoping that we are nearly there now.

Tilly: is heading towards the 2 year old troubles. Her will has joined us, but common sense hasn't! It is an interesting time. She is so different from martha who would shout and scream. Tilly sulks. I have to remind myself that she is only 2 1/2 and that makes all our lives better. I am prone to expecting too much from her. At her heart she is still a smiling, loving child and I know without a doubt that we will get through this difficult stage and she will be that again.

Martha: is so grown up. She has blossomed with Evelyn arrival. She is proving herself a very motherly little girl, for all her tom boy ways. It is a delight to see. She is the reason I know that Tilly will be ok. Martha (whom I love) eas horrid (at times) during the two year old phase. But she has come through it now. and is obedient and kind. She still has her moments but don't we all. I am just really proud of her.

So that is how my girls are getting on. I'm getting the hang of this mum-of-three lark, slowly. I am a big routine fan and am in the process of changing everything to fit our new family. It is a slow process but I am making sure that I get blogging time!

No comments: